We are committed to keeping your details private and only collecting and using information in accordance with our Data Protection Licence.
If a recruiter wishes to see your CV then You will then have the option of either releasing it or keeping it private. Failure to release it may prevent release of vacancies to you from that third party.
The information that we have will be used by us in three ways:
- 1. For posting your Material, dealing with any queries and contacting You (by email or otherwise) in that connection;
- 2. Generation of your Profile and CV; and
- 3. Providing you with other relevant information from time to time.
The type of information we will collect will be that provided by You on registration with us and/or on creating your profile and CV.
If any of your details change please update them through this site.
You will have already been given the option of whether to make Your Profile and CV available to third party recruiters. If you selected ‘Allow Recruitment Agencies/Employers to View My Profile & CV' or ‘Allow Direct Employers to View My Profile & CV’ then recruiters may e-mail You blind through our special communications portal. They would not know of Your e-mail address unless You had already consented to its release or if you reply to that email as the reply will show your address and your personal contact details are displayed to member companies who will contact you directly.
From time to time we may use technology to track patterns of website usage and to speed up your password access to our site. This may be by using a "cookie" which would be stored in your browser. You can modify your browser:
- 1. To reject these but there will be parts of the site that will not operate without it or
- 2. To inform You before this happens and give you the opportunity to accept the cookie.
Information collected through a cookie will be held by us for monitoring and research purposes but apart from in relation to password access it will not be able to identify you by name or address.