Yr6 Intervention & PPA Graduate HLTA & Aspiring Teacher | London West, London
Yr6 Intervention & PPA Graduate HLTA & Aspiring Teacher- Hounslow- Immediate start!
This is an incredible opportunity for an Aspiring Teacher and experienced Yr6 Intervention Graduate TA! Snap up this opportunity by applying NOW!
• Teacher Training opportunity! - Interviews this Week!
• Immediate start- £90.00-£100 per day based on experience
• Join this incredibly supportive, collaborative, happy and friendly Hounslow primary school
This Yr6 Intervention & PPA Graduate HLTA & Aspiring Teacher position would be suitable to;
• An intelligent, confident graduate/HLTA who has previous experience Teaching Yr6 interventions in a school and an impressive academic record with a 2:1 or better in your degree
• Ideally, the school need a Yr6 Intervention & PPA Graduate HLTA who can show their specialist subject knowledge and show a willingness for increased responsibility, with the ability to hit the ground running and step up to the plate
• A Yr6 Intervention & PPA Graduate HLTA & Aspiring Teacher who is empathetic, passionate and motivational
• Supporting across KS2 to prepare for SAT’s
• Working both on a 1:1 and small group basis teaching interventions
• Passion for education with an unstoppable desire to train to become a teacher
The School- Yr6 intervention & PPA Graduate HLTA & Aspiring Teacher
This schools aim is to set high standards and expectations to help all members of the school community to achieve the best in everything they do and to work towards reaching their full potential.
They do this by;
• Providing a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum to enable all pupils to work to the best of their ability in a safe, open and friendly environment. Pupils are encouraged to develop a love of learning and to become confident, independent and lifelong learners
• Celebrating diversity of their pupils’ cultural, religious and language background, providing equal opportunities and encourage all to be proud of their own culture, religion and language and to show respect for those of others
Define your own career progression and take your future into your own hands with this exciting Yr6 Intervention & PPA Graduate HLTA & Aspiring Teacher role in an inclusive primary school. Take the first step, click apply and send your CV to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff NOW!!
Please note: due to the volume of Yr6 Intervention & PPA Graduate HLTA & Aspiring Teacher applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.