Yr3 Intervention Graduate TA | London West, London
Yr3 Intervention Graduate TA Needed- Immediate Start!
This yr3 intervention Graduate TA role is for a capable Graduate who would like the opportunity to work in a progressive primary school in Brent, North West London.
*** Yr3 Intervention Graduate TA at a well-run primary school in Brent, North West London
*** Role available immediately
*** 1 Year Fixed Term, Full-Time post
*** £75-£90 Per day depending on experience
For this Yr3 Intervention Graduate TA role you must be a;
• Success-driven graduate who has a second-class degree at the very least and experience working in a school
• The school wants to see yr3 Intervention graduate TA’s who have an adaptable personality which makes it easy to establish new relationships and a ‘can do’ attitude towards any additional responsibilities
• We want to see Yr3 Intervention graduate TA’s with the drive to consistently display a motivational attitude and interact well with pupil and teachers alike.
• The school are hoping for a Yr3 intervention graduate TA’s who are able to provide care and support and demonstrate a true passion for education.
• You must be confident to support and teach students in Yr3 in small groups and have the passion and drive to support each student’s progression and see them meet their individual targets in Literacy and Maths
• Ability to follow the lead from the class Teacher effectively communicating and feeding back on each session and the students’ achievements, whilst sharing and implementing your ideas for creative and engaging focus sessions
The School- Yr3 Intervention Graduate TA
This well-run primary school, found in Brent is the most oversubscribed in the area and recently attained an 'Outstanding' rating from Ofsted. It takes in a much higher percentage of SEN pupils compared to national average and is practiced at training teachers who want to develop new skills. The school has recently developed its equipment and facilities and can now offer a wide range of state-of-the-art teaching resources to enable further learning through practical tasks.
Take this incredible opportunity to further your career and apply for this Yr3 Intervention Graduate TA position in Brent today! Click 'Apply Now' to send your CV to Theresa Anderson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of Yr3 Intervention Graduate TA applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.