Yr2 Primary Teacher Hounslow- immediate start
Yr2 Class Teacher Position- Hounslow- Immediate start.
• Experienced/NQT Yr2 Class Teacher position
• Fully Qualified with a PGCE & QTS
• Continuously good Ofsted rated school in Hounslow
• Onsite parking available
• Excellent support in a well-run collaborative school
• Immediate start- Yr2 Class Teacher
• Negotiable salary- based on experience
Are you a fully qualified Teacher with a PGCE and QTS? Are you a long-term Supply Teacher looking to work in a continuously good school where staff and children are happy and work together with collaboration? If so, then this is the school for you?
The school- Yr2 Class Teacher position
At this school they set high standards and expectations to help all members of the school community to achieve the best and work towards reaching their full potential. To fulfil this they;
• Deliver a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum and enable all pupils to work to their best of their ability
• Maintain a safe and friendly environment within which pupils are encouraged to develop a love of learning and to become confident, independent and lifelong learners
• Celebrate and value the diversity of pupils’
• Provide equal opportunities for all our children and encourage them to be proud of themselves
• Work together in a positive partnership with parents and governors and to contribute to the quality and development of our school
Person specification & Role- Yr2 Class Teacher
As a Yr2 Class Teacher, you will be taking over a curious Year 2 class which has 30 eager pupils waiting for you to share your passion for learning. You will have access to the schools outstanding CPD programmes on offer, and if you are an NQT you will benefit from an outstanding teacher to mentor you along your career path as a Yr2 Class Teacher.
This vacancy would suit an;
• Inspiring Yr2 Class Teacher who can ensure all students make excellent progress
• The successful Yr2 Class Teacher will possess superb motivational skills along with good practice to understand the needs of your students.
• Differentiate accordingly in exciting and engaging ways
• The school want to appoint a Yr2 Class teacher who has a good deal of creativity and imagination that will lead to fun and open ended lessons driven by student curiosity, interaction and involvement.
Join the team and send your CV to Kirsty at Edustaff now by clicking apply!
Due to the volume of Yr2 Class teacher applications, only successful applicant will be contacted