Yr2 1:1 Learning Support Assistant | London West, London
Yr2 1:1 Learning Support Assistant- Challenging Behaviour- West London- Sept Start.
Do you have strong behaviour management skills and have previously worked in a school environment, and in particular Yr2? If so then set your career on the right path with this brilliant Yr2 1:1 Learning Support Assistant position at an ‘Outstanding’ primary school in West London.
***Yr2 1:1 Learning Support Assistant- Challenging Behaviour at a happy primary school
***£70-80 depending on experience
***1 Year Fixed Term, Full-Time position starting immediately
Person Specification- Yr2 1:1 Learning Support Assistant- Challenging Behaviour
To be considered for this role you must be a confident and conscientious graduate who;
• Has a degree from a UK University of at least a 2:1
• Has strong behaviour management skills, adopting a firm but fair approach, and work effectively from a behaviour plan with persistence
• Has previous in school experience- KS1 ideally.
• Is resilient and determined
• Able to work effectively in a team and share creative ideas towards the planning when organising differentiated lesson plans for the student in questions
• Share you best practice and be able to adapt to challenging situations in a calm and professional manner
• Be willing to support both on a 1:1 and small group basis
The School- Yr2 1:1 Learning Support Assistant- Challenging Behaviour
This School is committed to the achievement of high educational standards. This means providing a challenging, stimulating and secure environment where the emphasis is on high expectations and quality learning outcomes.
They believe that children need to be actively involved in their learning and see the purpose and value of it. They need to have opportunities to work independently and collaboratively and they need to see themselves as successful learners. It is therefore vital that the children are given the desire, belief and confidence to achieve.
The school actively seeks the involvement and support of parents and organisations within the local and wider school community so that the children have access to a broad range of learning experiences.
Make the most of this opportunity to take-on a KS1 Learning Support Assistant that will prepare you for a rewarding career in education, click Apply Now and send your CV to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff for immediate consideration..
Please note: due to the volume of Yr2 1:1 Learning Support Assistant- Challenging Behaviour applications, only successful Yr2 1:1 Learning Support Assistant- Challenging Behaviour applicants will be contacted.