Year 6 Teacher & Maths Coordinator - Lambeth
An innovative primary are seeking an ambitious Year 6 Teacher & Maths Coordinator from September 2019.
If you would like the opportunity to develop your career within an 'Outstanding' graded Primary and work towards middle leadership, then apply today!
• Year 6 Teacher & Maths Coordinator post available from September 2019
• 3-form entry primary located in South West London - Year 6 Teacher & Maths Coordinator
• MPS/UPS Plus TLR – Inner London - Year 6 Teacher & Maths Coordinator
• Permanent, Full-Time Year 6 Teacher & Maths Coordinator Post
• Join a leadership team of highly regarded, friendly educators
• Lead a group of young, talented KS2 educators
• Develop and modernise the numeracy curriculum and lead teacher training schemes
• Extensive CPD and genuine internal middle leader opportunities available
An outstanding south London primary are seeking a Year 6 Teacher & Maths Coordinator to lead numeracy from September 2019.
The post is ideal progression for any KS2 Teacher looking at developing their careers within an organised and progressive primary. This Year 6 Teacher & Maths Coordinator will allow you to extend your leadership abilities across phase throughout the academic year.
This Year 6 Teacher & Maths Coordinator post will see you taking a good class through their last year in primary education. In addition, you will lead numeracy throughout the school, encouraging other teachers in new innovative practices.
This school is a modern primary found in London and is 5 minutes from the nearest tube station on the Victoria Line.
Apply now for this Year 6 Teacher & Maths Coordinator position in London at a small primary school where you can build a great future for yourself and for those in your care. Click ‘Apply’ and send your covering letter and CV over to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.