Year 6 Teacher - Lambeth | London South, London
Are you a Year 6 Teacher/Key Stage 2 Teacher looking for a new post? An outstanding primary school in Lambeth are looking to appoint a Year 6 Primary Teacher from September 2020. The school are seeking a versatile Year 6 Teacher/Key Stage 2 Teacher to teach this class from September. It essential that you are a candidate with a proven track record of raising attainment in year six. There is scope here for career progression with a number of coordination posts and TLRs on offer.
This is a golden opportunity for a good/outstanding Year 6 Teacher/Key Stage 2 Teacher either relocating from within or from outside of the capital or for an individual returning to work. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of good/outstanding teaching and have a desire to fit into a happy team of teachers.
• Year 6 Teacher/Key Stage 2 Teacher Post
• Versatile Year 6 Teacher/Key Stage 2 Teacher Required
• Outstanding Primary School in London - Year 6 Teacher/Key Stage 2 Teacher
• Primary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Year 6 Teacher/Key Stage 2 Teacher
• Outstanding Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• Immediate Interview for Year 6 Teacher/Key Stage 2 Teacher
Found in South London, this school is a multicultural primary and is 4 minutes walk from the nearest tube station on the Victoria Line.
Click 'Apply' and send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff for your chance to secure this Year 6 Teacher role at a welcoming primary school in South London.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.