Year 6 Teacher for 2-form entry Southend School
Year 6 Teacher – Southend – September 2019
Are you an experience Year 6 teacher searching for a new opportunity for September 2019?
Are you a Year 6 Teacher who would you like the opportunity to work in a large, multi-cultural primary school that boasts large modern facilities and the latest equipment?
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to become a Year 6 Teacher at a pleasant primary school located in Southend.
*** Year 6 Teacher position located in Southend
*** Main Pay Scale
*** Permanent, Full-Time Year 6 Teacher position
*** September 2019 start
*** Multicultural primary school
*** Applicants MUST hold QTS
*** Additional TLR available for the right candidate
*** Position open to experienced Year 6 Teachers only
Year 6 Teacher Person Specification:
* Recent experience of teaching in Year 6
* Experience of teaching the new English National Curriculum
* Willing to take on all the usual Year 6 class teacher responsibilities
* Proven track record of consistently good teaching and marking
* Strengths in teaching Maths and Literacy
* Friendly, cheerful and a real team-player
About the Year 6 Teacher Role:
* Taking charge of a Year 6 class and preparing them ahead of SATs exams
* Must be willing to undertake the usual Year 6 Class Teacher responsibilities
* Contributing to the wider community of the school
* Excellent CPD in place for self-development
* TLR available for candidates with the right experience
* Based in Southend
* Easily accessible by car and public transport
* On-site parking available
* Graded ‘Good’ by OFSTED
* Inclusive, multi-cultural primary
* 2-form entry
* Large modern buildings with excellent facilities
* Interactive outdoor learning areas
If you are a suitable candidate for this Year 6 Teacher role at this charming primary school and this sounds like the opportunity for you… then do not delay, click 'Apply' to send your CV and covering letter to Amber Claydon at EduStaff now.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.