Year 1 Teacher | London East, London
Year 1 Teacher - Barking and Dagenham, East London
Looking for a new post this September? Do you love teaching in Year 1? Would you like a Year 1 Primary Teacher post in a school with a cohesive KS1 team?
A superb Primary in South London is looking to appoint a Year 1 Primary Teacher from September 2022.
If you are looking for a Year 1 Primary Teacher post in a high achieving primary, then this is a role for you.
• Year 1 Primary Teacher Post for Year 1 Primary Teacher Seeking New School
• Year 1 Primary Teacher Post Involving Exceptional Support from Experienced SLT
• Interviewing April 2022 Year 1 Primary Teacher Post Starting September 2022
• Year 1 Primary Teacher Required with Exceptional Understanding of the Primary Curriculum in KS1
• Well Led Primary School in London - Year 1 Primary Teacher Post in Passionate KS1 Team
• Behaviour in the School is Outstanding/ Primary Teachers Teach Effectively in all Lessons
• Year 1 Primary Teacher Guaranteed the Support & Guidance of Experienced SLT
• Excellent Infrastructure to Develop Less Experienced Teachers in KS1
• Year 1 Primary Teacher Required to Teach Key Stage 1, Class
• Year 1 Primary Teacher - 3 Mins from Tube Station
• This is a primary school in which achievement, structure, teaching dynamic and teacher/parent relationships make it one of the best environments to teach in South London
The school are looking to appoint a Year 1 Primary Teacher who understands the importance of the KS1 curriculum and most importantly the range of pupils who school there. The Head is determined to turn all pupils into model citizens so there is always a balance between the pastoral and curricula in all they do.
The successful Year 1 Primary Teacher will find that the behaviour in the school is outstanding at all times and all teachers are allowed to teach effectively in all lessons.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.