Ultimate PGCE Trainee Teacher Opportunity! | London West, London
Ultimate PGCE Trainee Teacher Opportunity!
Serious about training to be a teacher in either Primary or Secondary schools in Ealing, Hounslow, Hillingdon, Hammersmith & Fulham and Kensington & Chelsea?
It could be you really want to train over an extended period of time in order to be a better teacher in your career?
Would you be interested in a teacher training programme where you are paid, receive the best training in education and spend more hours in the classroom actually teaching?
• Exceptional Graduate Required to Train as a Primary or secondary Teacher in Ealing, Hounslow, Hillingdon, Hammersmith & Fulham and Kensington & Chelsea.
• Premier Pathways Paid Teacher Training Vacancies in West London - https://www.premierpathways.co.uk/jobs
• 2-year school-based teacher training programme – Graduate Trainee Teacher
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• University of the Year – For Teacher Training
Premier Pathways is a paid 2-year, school-based programme that will allow you to achieve a Qualified Teacher Status and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham!
Please follow the link to the Premier Pathways website - https://www.premierpathways.co.uk/jobs - here you will find teacher training positions in West London for Primary or Secondary schools
To qualify you should have the following qualifications & skill set:
• A degree in your specialism of a 2:1 or above
• GCSE’s in in English, Maths & Science A-C or equivalent
• A passion for education and to make a difference in the lives of others
• Previous experience in an education related role is desirable but not essential
Please click apply or send your CV and covering letter to kirsty@Edustaff.co.uk
Please note: due to the volume of Trainee Teacher applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.