UK Trained KS1 or KS2 Teacher- Hillingdon- Sept 2020 | London West, London
UK Trained KS1 or KS2 Teacher- Hillingdon- Sept 2020
Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated Teacher?
Are you seeking a position as a KS1 or KS2 Teacher within a thriving three form entry primary school that is popular and regularly oversubscribed in Hillingdon?
• Outer London Weighting: £28,355 - £40,035- Based on experience
• An alternative start date of the 1st July 2020 is also available for NQTs.
• Happy & Popular School
• Dedicated and highly skilled staff and senior leaders
My client school and I are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher to join this happy, popular and thriving three-form entry primary academy with over 600 children, serving a diverse community in West London. They have the highest expectations and aspirations for their children and for each other which is tangible in and around the school. We do not put a ceiling on achievement and the warm and positive ethos across the school means that children can thrive.
Collaboration and support are embedded in the culture of the school. Staff are the vital ingredient in this school and their commitment to the development of staff at all levels is a fundamental priority for us.
This school can offer;
• Quality guidance and professional development opportunities
• A friendly, very supportive and innovative school team
• A fantastic opportunity to be part of an exciting and forward-thinking trust, working in partnership with other schools
This school are able to offer flexibility as to which year group the successful candidate can teach and may be able to accommodate a post from Year 1 – 5 for the right candidate. Whether you are an NQT just starting out in your teaching career or an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. Click apply now and send your CV to Kirsty at Edustaff
Please note; Due to the volume of KS1 or KS2 Teacher applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.