UK Graduate SEN Specialist-Romanian speaking
UK Graduate SEN Specialist- Romanian Speaking – Hillingdon- immediate start!
This UK Graduate SEN Specialist- Romanian Speaking role in Hillingdon is your chance to have a positive impact on the success of an ASD pupils.
***UK Graduate SEN Specialist post available immediately
***Pleasant & inclusive primary located in Hillingdon
***£70-80 depending on experience
***1 Year Fixed Term, Full-Time role
***Supporting a student with ASD and EAL
Person Specification & Role- UK Graduate SEN Specialist- Romanian speaking
To be considered for this role you must be a confident and lively UK graduate SEN specialist who has the skills to;
• Support a young boy with ASD who is currently unable to speak English
• Be able to speak Romanian and converse with the child and parents
• Be resilient and able to effectively manage challenging situations
• Has previous experience supporting ASD students
• MUST be a UK Graduate who has achieved a 2:1 or above in your degree
• Ability to instill a love of learning and challenge and motivate all students
• Build a respectful and positive relationship with the child and broaden your knowledge of the child’s interest and create engaging lessons
The School- UK Graduate SEN Specialist- Romanian Speaking
This established primary school is found in Hillingdon has been recognised for supporting even the least able pupils across the school. It has worked hard to become an 'Outstanding' Ofsted school and caters for EAL and SEN pupils at all levels. You will have access to the school's impressive facilities, including outdoor learning spaces and an ICT suit, allowing you to create and deliver modern lesson plans full of invention and creativity.
Join this exciting, dynamic and diverse environment as a UK Graduate SEN Specialist today! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only UK Trained SEN Specialists that are Romanian speaking applicants will be contacted.