Trainee Teacher- West London- Sept 2019
Trainee Teacher Opportunity
Serious about training to be a teacher in either Primary or Secondary schools in Ealing, Hounslow or Hillingdon?
It could be you really want to train over an extended period of time in order to be a better teacher in your career?
Would you be interested in a teacher training programme where you are paid, receive the best training in education and spend more hours in the classroom actually teaching?
Premier Pathways is a paid 2-year, school-based programme that will allow to achieve Qualified Teacher Status and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham.
Please follow the link to the Premier Pathways website - https://www.premierpathways.co.uk/jobs - here you will find teacher training positions in West London for Primary or Secondary schools
• Exceptional Graduate Required to Train as a Primary or secondary Teacher in Ealing, Hounslow or Hillingdon
• Premier Pathways Paid Teacher Training Vacancies in West London - https://www.premierpathways.co.uk/jobs
• 2-year school-based teacher training programme – Graduate Trainee Teacher
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• University of the Year – For Teacher Training
Please click apply or send your CV and covering letter to kirsty@Edustaff.co.uk
Please note: due to the volume of Trainee Teacher applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.