Trainee Teacher - Salaried QTS | London East, London
Get Paid To Gain A PGCE! – Primary Teacher Training!
Have you wanted to become a Primary Teacher but have been put off by accumulating MORE student debt?
Do you want to join a teacher training program that is tailor-made to suit your personal preferences and requirements?
Well if you want to EARN whilst you LEARN and receive the highest quality teacher training available then apply to be on the Graduate Teacher Programme trainee Primary Teacher today!
• TRAINEE TEACHER POSITION
• TRAINEE TEACHER REQUIRED FOR SALARIED ROUTE TO PGCE / PGTA
• TEACHER TRAINING SALARY £23,000.00
• SUPERB LINKS WITH PUBLIC TRANSPORT AND LOCAL AMENITIES NEARBY
• 1-YEAR SCHOOL-BASED TEACHER TRAINING (GRADUATE TEACHER TRAINING)
• QTS AND PGCE RECEIVED AT GRADUATION OF THE TRAINEE TEACHER COURSE
What is Involved
- Teaching Apprenticeship with PGTA, QTS and PGCE fully funded by the school
- Start in September, with a reduced teaching timetable to enable your study
- Full Unqualified Teacher Salary (c.£18k) for 1 year while you train
- Achieve your qualification in 1 year, then begin your qualified journey (c.£32k)
- Huge support package offered by the school and the UK’s leading PGTA provider
- Outstanding pedagogical tuition from one of the UK’s leading schools of education
We are looking for individuals who: -
*** Have the drive to become an outstanding teacher
*** Show commitment to the programme and your pupils
*** Be a high calibre graduate with a strong academic record
*** Be able to self-study
Why pay university when you can gain a PGCE/PGTA through the University of Buckingham whilst being paid!
Apply today to learn more by sending your CV to us today!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.