Trainee SEN Teacher - Special School South London
Passionate about inclusive education? Have you experience supporting SEN pupils with Autism? Though about training as an SEN Teacher?
Premier Pathways can offer you the opportunity to train as an SEN Teacher - a 2 year salaried teacher training programme.
• SEN Trainee Teacher position located in South London
• Join a wonderful community of aspiring teachers upon the Premier Pathways programme: http://www.premierpathways.co.uk/
• Gain a PGCE with QTS from one of the Country’s leading ITE providers in the University of Buckingham
• 2-Year school based, TA-to-teacher training course
• No Tuition Costs and an average annual training salary of £17,500
• Regular peer networking opportunities hosted at Whittlebury Hall Hotel & Spa: http://www.whittleburyhall.co.uk/
• Seeking committed graduate with SEN experience
• No in-school experience required (although preferred)
If you can't wait to combine your academic talents with your passion for education, apply for this Trainee SEN Teacher role at this SEN Primary school in Croydon today! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.