Trainee Science Teacher - South London | London South, London
Decided to teach science this year? Want to develop into a top science teacher with high levels of classroom ability? If so, a 2 year training route through Premier Pathways could be ideal for your aims.
Premier Pathways is a salaried 2 year teacher training programme, offering a PGCE and QTS from the University of Buckingham.
This Science Trainee Teacher role offers an exceptional opportunity to the successful candidate. If you wish to join this successful secondary school in London, we look forward to hearing from you. To apply, send your CV to EduStaff through the ‘Apply’ button.
• Trainee Science Teacher - Teacher Training PGCE
• Innovative 2-year school-based teacher training programme – Science Teacher Training PGCE
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• University of the Year for Teacher Training – Science Trainee Teacher
• Science Graduate Required Teacher Training PGCE Post
• Trainee Science Teacher Post – 2 Year Programme
• Outstanding Secondary in London - Trainee Science Teacher
• Career Potential for Trainee Science Teacher
• World Class Training through University of Buckingham
• Teacher Training – Trainee Science Teacher
• September Start for Trainee Science Teacher
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.