Trainee Science Teacher South London | London South, London
Graduated in science? Thinking about teaching in September? Prefer a salaried route towards qualifying with QTS and a PGCE ?
If the answer is yes then this outstanding secondary school in South London are waiting for your application.
The school are looking to appoint a motivated Trainee Science Teacher for September. This Trainee Science Teacher position has arisen due to the school expanding their intake for the next academic year. The school are keen to train and develop a new generation of teachers through the Premier Pathways programme.
Do you believe that you are the perfect candidate for this Trainee Science Teacher opportunity? Would you make a great addition to this popular secondary? If so, apply today! Send your CV to EduStaff now!
• Trainee Science Teacher - Teacher Training PGCE
• Innovative 2-year school-based teacher training programme – Science Teacher Training PGCE
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• University of the Year for Teacher Training – Science Trainee Teacher
• Science Graduate Required Teacher Training PGCE Post
• Trainee Science Teacher Post – 2 Year Programme
• Outstanding Secondary in London - Trainee Science Teacher
• Fantastic Career Potential for Trainee Science Teacher
• World Class Training through University of Buckingham
• Teacher Training – Trainee Science Teacher
• September Start for Trainee Science Teacher
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.