Trainee Science Teacher - Salaried PGCE - University of Buckingham
Thinking about teacher training in Science? Based in SW London? Would you like to find a teacher training route, that not only offers you 3.5 times more hours in the classroom, but also pays you as you train?
Premier Pathways is a unique teacher training programme that places the welfare, growth and success of their students at the forefront of everything they do. In providing a tuition free, school-centred teacher training route, the handpicked graduates enrolled upon this unique programme can be rest assured in the knowledge that they will enjoy a supportive learning environment that induces personal development and pedagogical accomplishment.
A leading SW London Secondary are seeking 2 Trainee Science Teachers from September.
Please follow the link to the Premier Pathways website - https://www.premierpathways.co.uk/jobs - here you will find teacher training positions for Science Teachers in SW London.
• Graduates Required to Train as a Science Teacher in SW London
• Premier Pathways Paid Teacher Training Vacancies in SW London - https://www.premierpathways.co.uk/jobs
• 2-year school-based teacher training programme – Graduate Trainee Science Teacher
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• University of the Year – For Teacher Training
Do you feel you have what it takes to become a part of our inspiring team of future leading educational professionals? If so, please click here to view our website for further information http://www.premierpathways.co.uk or apply now by emailing your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.