Trainee Science Teacher Post – 2 Year Programme - South London
An outstanding secondary school in South London are looking to appoint a Trainee Science Teacher. This Trainee Science Teacher position has arisen due to the school expanding their intake for the next academic year. The school are keen to train and develop a new generation of teachers through the Premier Pathways programme.
It is hoped that the any Premier Pathways Trainee Science Teacher appointed will be able to continue this level of academic achievement.
If you want to be paid to train, learn from outstanding teachers and qualify with QTS and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham, then you need to apply today!
• Trainee Science Teacher - Teacher Training PGCE
• 2-year school-based teacher training programme – Science Teacher Training PGCE
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• University of the Year 2016 for Teacher Training – Science Trainee Teacher
• Science Graduate Required Teacher Training PGCE Post
• Trainee Science Teacher Post – 2 Year Programme
• Outstanding Secondary in London - Trainee Science Teacher
• Fantastic Career Potential for Trainee Science Teacher
• World Class Training through University of Buckingham
• Teacher Training – Trainee Science Teacher - Trainee Science Teacher
• Immediate Start for Trainee Science Teacher
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.