Trainee Science Teacher - PGCE and QTS | Liverpool, North West
Science Trainee Teacher – Science Graduate
Start Date – 1st September 2020
Are you committed to becoming a Science teacher? Do you think you can bring your subject to life and inspire learners for the rest of their lives?
Do you want to get paid to become a teacher and achieve a PGCE and QTS – with no tuition fees?
Let’s discuss Premier Pathways:
• Training Salary - £14,040 in Year 1 and £15,795 in Year 2
• Absolutely no tuition fees
• PGCE with 60 Masters credits & QTS
• Accredited by the University of Buckingham
• Two years in one school enabling you to flourish in a familiar environment
The successful Science Trainee Teacher will:
• Be fully committed to a career as a Science Teacher
• Have a love of Science and have the required enthusiasm and energy needed to motivate and inspire the minds of the next generation
• Be able to cultivate a positive learning environment where students feel supported and determined to develop their understanding of Science
• Believe in high aspirations for all students; having the patience to encourage students who are not on-track to achieve their target grades and the expert subject knowledge needed to extend the learning of the highest-achieving students
• Have high standards for yourself and your students with the desire to develop into an outstanding Science teacher in the future
• In time, be able to design and deliver engaging and purposeful Science lessons to whole classes of up to 30 students
You will also:
• Hold a minimum of a 2:2 degree in Chemistry, Physics or Biology
• A minimum GCSE Grade of C (4) in Mathematics and English
We are currently hosting initial video interviews between potential trainees and schools.
If you agree that this is an incredible opportunity to take your first steps into teaching then send us your CV today!
Premier Pathways are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all applicants will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.