Trainee Science Teacher Opportunity - Lewisham- September 19
Trainee Science Teacher – Lewisham – Premier Pathways Teacher Training – Gain QTS and PGCE with no tuition fees – September 2019 start for Trainee Science Teacher
Are you a highly motivated science graduate, looking for an opportunity to begin your Teacher Training this September?
We believe that a steady, supported and salaried journey into teaching is absolutely the greatest way to become an outstanding practitioner, and with successfully training over 250 teachers with our ITT route Premier Pathways, we have the programme to prove it!
• A paid route to QTS
• You set the pace – extended over two years
• High-quality training with the University of Buckingham – the nation’s best in Education
• Absolutely no tuition fees for your PGCE
• Trainee Science Teacher to start September 2019 – any specialism
• Faith school based in Lewisham, South East London
• Interview immediately!
Trainee Science Teacher Person Specification
• Science Graduate from a top UK university – 2:2 or higher
• Grade C or above in GCSE Maths, English and Science
• Experience with children is desired but not essential
• Committed graduate looking to complete teacher training by 2021
• Excellent subject knowledge
This Trainee Science Teacher post is to start immediately. The Trainee Science Teacher will receive outstanding support from experienced Teachers throughout this salaried teacher training route. If you are interested in this Trainee Science Teacher opportunity, please send your CV to Shinica at Edustaff now!
Click ‘Apply’ now for your chance to become a Trainee Science Teacher this academic year!
Please note: due to the volume of Trainee Science Teacher applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.