Trainee Science Teacher | London North, London
• Trainee Science Teacher
• Secondary School in Haringey, North London
• Start Date – September 2020
Are you looking for a fully salaried teacher training route to become a Science Teacher?
Do you want to achieve the highest accreditation available for beginning Science Teachers, whilst developing your expertise within the support of one school?
Premier Pathways are excited to be working in partnership with a forward-thinking Secondary in Haringey to secure a Trainee Teacher of Science for our ITT programme.
Premier Pathways offers you:
• Salaried School Direct PGCE with QTS
• Absolutely No Tuition Fees
• PGCE With 60 Masters Credits & QTS
• Accredited by The University of Buckingham
• About The School:
This High School is an outstanding, mixed 11-16 comprehensive school, serving a truly multi-cultural community, where every student is valued and treated as an individual. This is a school where young people’s talents and abilities are nurtured and where they can develop their ambitions. Our aim is that all students should leave the school as highly qualified, confident and articulate young adults.
This Secondary School believes that outstanding teaching and learning is underpinned by a key core value and commitment to equality and diversity. Equal access of opportunity is a priority at this school, as is ensuring that all members of our community have a deeply enriching and supportive experience throughout their time here so that they can thrive.
They have a commitment to staff wellbeing and reducing unnecessary workload. Some benefits of working here include:
• Early closures on days where we host parents’/carers’ evenings
• No marking policy – an introduction of a whole-class feedback policy in place of marking exercise books
• Reduced examinations and data collection points throughout the year
• No written student reports
• No formal lesson observations
• A reduction of calendared meetings & unnecessary paperwork
• Whole-school appraisal and development system that has an emphasis on development and coaching
• What Do The School Want From You?
The School are looking for aspiring graduate trainees who can relate to children of all abilities, to inspire the reluctant learner and to impart your love of your subject.
• A minimum of a 2:2 bachelor’s degree in Science or related subject
• Have a GCSE Grade C or 4 in Mathematics and English Language
• Be passionate about Teaching Science and making a difference to young people
• Have the presence and character to relate to the students from the local community of Haringey
Apply immediately for to register you interest in the Trainee Science Teacher Post!