Trainee Primary Teacher - Teacher Training Apprentice | London East, London
Trainee Primary Teacher - Romford, Havering
The headteacher of a supportive primary school n Havering is looking for a graduate to join their school this September as a Trainee Primary Teacher?
- Teaching Apprenticeship with PGTA, QTS and PGCE fully funded by the school
- Start in September, with a reduced teaching timetable to enable your study
- Full Unqualified Teacher Salary (c.£18k) for 1 year while you train
- Achieve your qualification in 1 year, then begin your qualified journey (c.£32k)
- Huge support package offered by the school and the UK’s leading PGTA provider
- Outstanding pedagogical tuition from one of the UK’s leading schools of education
We are looking for individuals who: -
*** Have the drive to become an outstanding teacher
*** Show commitment to the programme and your pupils
*** Be a high calibre graduate with a strong academic record
*** Be able to self-study
This school is a brand new 3 form entry primary school in the leafy town of Hornchurch in Havering, East London, centrally located between the A13 and the A127 with ample parking spaces. The care and support given to pupils is just one of the factors that have made this school one of the most popular in the local area, and it is a particularly exciting school if you are looking for career progression opportunities.
Why pay university when you can gain a PGCE/PGTA through the University of Buckingham whilst being paid!
Apply today to learn more by sending your CV to us today!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.