Trainee Primary Teacher - Salaried Teacher Training in Wandsworth
A leading primary school, with an impressive record of developing teachers, are looking for 2 Trainee Primary Teachers from September. This is an incredible career opportunity for any graduate looking to train as a primary teacher. The school are looking for trainee teachers with prior experience of working with primary aged pupils, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire others by your passion and enthusiasm for teaching.
This programme offers innovative training from leading education professionals, qualifications accredited by the University of Buckingham, and a training experience that is second to none. This Premier Pathways Trainee Primary Teacher is ideal for an exceptional graduate who is certain that they want to enter the teaching profession as a primary teacher. As such it would be perfect for a trainee primary teacher who wants to spend more time in the classroom during their training. The school is keen to promote subject knowledge and are looking to appoint an applicant with a high class of degree and a strong academic background.
If you would you like to begin your training now and want to avoid costly fees, then you need to apply today!
• Oxbridge/Russell Group/Exceptional Graduates Considered - Premier Pathways Trainee Primary Teacher
• Outstanding School in Wandsworth– Premier Pathways Trainee Primary Teacher
• September Start – Premier Pathways Trainee Primary Teacher
• Unique Opportunity for Outstanding Graduates Looking to Train as a Primary Teacher
• Premier Pathways Trainee Primary Teacher
• Innovative 2-year school-based teacher training programme
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• University of the Year for Teacher Training
• Training Salary - No fees, no course costs – instead a training salary of £17,500.
• World Class Teacher Training Experience
Do not hesitate in applying for this Premier Pathways Trainee Primary Teacher opportunity at a top SW London primary. Hit the ‘apply now’ button and send your CV straight over to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.