Trainee MFL Teacher - French and Spanish - Salaried PGCE | London East, London
Trainee MFL Teacher (French and Spanish) – Newham | Start Date: September 2020
A supportive Secondary school in Newham has an opening upon its coveted Teacher Training Programme for a Trainee MFL Teacher to start in September 2020.
The school will be holding interviews in APRIL. Apply today so you dont miss out on this amazing opportunity.
What Is Premier Pathways?
The Premier Pathways PGCE and training will be provided by the University of Buckingham. The 2-year training programme is split into 6 terms resulting in the achievement of QTS. The first 2 terms will allow you to develop your interaction skills with pupils as a Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor role, where you will lead small groups of pupils. You will be working in different situations to build up your portfolio of skills and expertise.
During the following 2 terms, your responsibility will increase as you become an unqualified teacher, teaching 0.5 timetables (50%) constantly improving your core skills in the classroom. In the final 2 terms, you will teach a 0.8 timetable that will complete your development into an outstanding practitioner as you successfully achieve Qualified Teacher Status and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham.
The successful Premier Pathways MFL Trainee will:
- Have an impressive academic background which includes a 2:1 or First-Class Honours degree (French and Spanish focused) and strong A-Level and GCSE grades.
- Have had experience working with the 11-16 age range and be able to demonstrate they are committed to training as an MFL Teacher from September 2020
- Be passionate about teaching and have the necessary desire, patience and determination to make a consistently positive impact on young people.
- Have the confidence, presence and character needed to relate to the next generation; inspiring and motivating them to fulfil their educational potential.
- Be looking for the chance to transform the lives of this school’s amazing students
- Have excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
Click ‘Apply’ if you feel the Premier Pathways route into Teacher Training is the ideal way for you to gain your QTS and commence your career as an MFL Teacher. For more information, Apply to this role and request a callback.
Please note: due to the volume of MFL Teacher Training applications we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted for an initial telephone interview.