Trainee Maths Teacher - South London | London South, London
Graduated in Maths? Thinking about teaching in September? Prefer a salaried route towards qualifying with QTS and a PGCE ?
If the answer is yes then this outstanding secondary school in South London are waiting for your application.
The school are looking to appoint a passionate Trainee Maths Teacher for September. This Trainee Maths Teacher position has arisen due to the school expanding their intake for the next academic year. The school are keen to train and develop a new generation of teachers through the Premier Pathways programme.
This Maths Trainee Teacher role offers an exceptional opportunity to the successful candidate. If you wish to join this successful secondary school in London, we look forward to hearing from you. To apply, send your CV to EduStaff through the ‘Apply’ button.
• Trainee Maths Teacher - Teacher Training PGCE
• Innovative 2-year school-based teacher training programme – Maths Teacher Training PGCE
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• University of the Year for Teacher Training – Maths Trainee Teacher
• Maths Graduate Required Teacher Training PGCE Post
• Trainee Maths Teacher Post – 2 Year Programme
• Outstanding Secondary in London - Trainee Maths Teacher
• Fantastic Career Potential for Trainee Maths Teacher
• World Class Training through University of Buckingham
• Teacher Training – Trainee Maths Teacher
• September Start for Trainee Maths Teacher
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.