Trainee Maths Teacher | South East London, London
• Trainee Maths Teacher
• Secondary School in Greenwich, South East London
• Start Date – September 2020
Are you looking for a Fully Salaried teacher training route?
Do you want to achieve the highest accreditation available for beginning teachers whilst developing your expertise within the support of one school?
Premier Pathways are excited to be working in partnership with a forward-thinking Multi Academy Trust in Greenwich to secure a Trainee Teacher of Maths for our ITT programme.
• Premier Pathways offers you:
• Salaried School Direct PGCE with QTS
• Absolutely No Tuition Fees
• PGCE With 60 Masters Credits & QTS
• Accredited by The University of Buckingham
About the school:
This is an opportunity for an aspiring teacher to join a dynamic and forward-thinking Multi Academy Trust.
With two very different schools in the trust, there is an opportunity to experience life in a selective all-girls grammar school and a co-ed secondary modern.
This trust invests in their staff, with fewer teaching days to allow for educational speakers, in-school conferences and rich CPD – there are pathways for all, from a graduate trainee teacher through middle and senior leadership.
The school champion staff from all backgrounds, who are looking to work in a collaborative environment. There are opportunities to explore the world with the students who attend several educational trips during their school life.
What does the trust want from you?
The trust is looking for aspiring graduate trainees who can relate to children of all abilities, to inspire the reluctant learner and to impart your love of your subject.
• A minimum of a 2:2 bachelor’s degree in Maths or related subject
• Have a GCSE Grade C or 4 in Mathematics and English Language
• Be passionate about teaching Maths and making a difference to young people
• Have the character to relate to the students from the local community of Greenwich
If you think you have what it takes to succeed as the new Trainee Maths Teacher, apply to join this highly regarded secondary in Greenwich, SE London today! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Lee Rayner at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.