Trainee English Teacher -n South London | London South, London
Graduated in English? Thinking about teaching in September? Prefer a salaried route towards qualifying with QTS and a PGCE ?
If the answer is yes then this outstanding secondary school in South London are waiting for your application.
The school are looking to appoint a passionate Trainee English Teacher for September. This Trainee English Teacher position has arisen due to the school expanding their intake for the next academic year. The school are keen to train and develop a new generation of teachers through the Premier Pathways programme.
This English Trainee Teacher role offers an exceptional opportunity to the successful candidate. If you wish to join this successful secondary school in London, we look forward to hearing from you. To apply, send your CV to EduStaff through the ‘Apply’ button.
• Trainee English Teacher - Teacher Training PGCE
• Innovative 2-year school-based teacher training programme – English Teacher Training PGCE
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• University of the Year for Teacher Training – English Trainee Teacher
• English Graduate Required Teacher Training PGCE Post
• Trainee English Teacher Post – 2 Year Programme
• Outstanding Secondary in London - Trainee English Teacher
• Fantastic Career Potential for Trainee English Teacher
• World Class Training through University of Buckingham
• Teacher Training – Trainee English Teacher
• September Start for Trainee English Teacher
If you would relish the chance to work at this nurturing secondary school in London, apply for this Trainee English Teacher role without hesitation! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.