Trainee Teacher Opportunity | Exceptional English Graduate Required for Trainee English Teacher Role!
Serious about training to be a teacher in Secondary English in North London?
Are you passionate about narrowing the attainment gap through access to high-quality education?
Would you be interested in a teacher training programme where you are paid, receive the best training in education and spend more hours in the classroom actually teaching?
Premier Pathways is a fully-salaried, 2-year, school-based programme that will allow you to achieve Qualified Teacher Status and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham, all whilst training at this diverse and supportive secondary school based in Enfield.
This school is a supportive, multi-cultural 11-18-mixed comprehensive school meeting the diverse needs of the local community. With a long history of training 'Outstanding' Teachers, this school is well-equipped to provide you with everything you need for a strong start to a career as an English Teacher.
• Exceptional Graduate Required to Train as English Teacher in Enfield, North London
• English Graduate with 2.1 or 1st Class BA (Hons) English Degree required
• Paid Teacher Training Opportunities
• 2-year school-based teacher training programme – Graduate Trainee Teacher
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham, with Masters credits
• The UK's leading university for teaching
Please note: due to the volume of Trainee Teacher applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Trainee Teacher | Trainee English Teacher | Enfield
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.