Trainee English Teacher - Croydon - September 2020 | London South, London
If becoming a great English Teacher is for you then surely you need to find the right teacher training programme? Premier Pathways is a 2-year teacher training programme that will develop you into an exceptional teacher within 2 years.
Premier Pathways will offer you up to 3.5 times more teaching time than any other ITT programme.
Premier Pathways is the fastest growing teacher training programme in the country.
Premier Pathways gives you innovative training from leading education professionals, qualifications accredited by the University of Buckingham and a world class training experience.
• Premier Pathways Trainee English Teacher
• Innovative 2-year school-based teacher training programme
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• University of the Year for Teacher Training
• Training Salary - No fees, no course costs – instead a training salary of £17,500.
• World Class Teacher Training Experience
If you feel that your passion for teaching is shared by this secondary school, then this Trainee English Teacher role in Croydon is for you. Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.