Trainee Computer Science Teacher | London South, London
Are you a recent grad looking to explore a career in the wonderful world of teaching?
Are you stuck on which route into the industry to choose?
Let us help you!
Our brand new, Trainee Computer Science Teacher apprenticeship is for new graduates looking to enter the world of teaching, whilst being in full time employment (with no added student debt).
So, how does this exciting new apprenticeship work?
1. Interview at schools near you (with one of our consultants help)
2. Secure a permanent role as a trainee teacher
3. Begin your new job this September
4. Complete your PGCE QTS on the side
5. In September 2023, be a fully qualified teacher at your school
It really is that simple!
You earn £18,000 - £23,000 in year one; and then after you gain your QTS, you will go on the normal teacher pay scale (£29K-32K in the first year).
So, hit the 'Apply Now' button to register your interest, and Isabella from EduStaff will call you.
Please note, due to the high volume of Trainee Computer Science Teacher applicants, only successful Trainee Computer Science Teacher applicants will be contacted.