Teaching Assistant, with ASD/SPLD Experience | London West, London
Teaching Assistant, with ASD/SPLD Experience | Hillingdon- West London- Sept start!!
• SEN Teaching Assistant position with Autism and speech and language Experience
• Hillingdon- West London ‘Good’ infant school
• £65-£70 per day- based on experience
• Long term position- 1 full school year
• Sept 2020 start
• Onsite parking available, and 10minute walk from local train and bus stations
This consistently ‘Good’ Ofsted rated infant community school set on large leafy grounds, are looking to appoint an additional SEN Teaching Assistant with Autism and Speech & Language experience to join their hard working and dedicated team.
In order to achieve this, the ideal SEN Teaching Assistant will need to be the following;
• A confident SEN learning support Assistant, with previous SEN experience is ideal but not essential
• Be resilient, empathetic and can ensure the schools values underpin all that they do
• Work closely with students, parents and staff to unlock full potential
• Be a Passionate SEN Teaching Assistant, who uses an exciting and innovative approach to learning, both one a 1:1 and group basis.
• Be flexible and confident to support across the school, including those who have additional/SEN needs.
• Have experience supporting/teaching children aged between 3-7yrs in a school environment
This school will appoint a SEN Teaching Assistant with the following;
• Experience working with Autistic children and those with Speech and Language
• Strong academic background with a degree of at least 2:1, A-levels & GCSE’s
• Committed to the school, students and to their role as a SEN Teaching Assistant with Autism and Speech and Language Experience
• A desire to contribute to extracurricular activities- Arts and Performing Arts, Sports, Chess ect
To apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant role with Autism and Speech & Language experience and start your career in a school that you may look make on, as the best decision you had made. Send your CV to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff today!
Please note: Due to the volume of SEN Teaching Assistant with Autism and Speech and Language experience applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.