Teaching Assistant - Supporting Year 6 Pupils with SATS - Windsor
Have you had experience supporting primary aged pupils in any capacity? Do you feel able to support a Year 6 class with exceptional academic and pastoral support as a Teaching Assistant?
If so and you are hoping to gain more classroom experience in a primary school, then this Teaching Assistant post could be ideal for you!
• Graduate Required - Teaching Assistant
• Graduate Teaching Assistant
• Outstanding Primary School in Windsor - Teaching Assistant
• Exceptional Opportunity for a Graduate to Support in Year 6 - Teaching Assistant
• Primary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Teaching Assistant
• Teaching Assistant Post Supporting Year 6 Class for SATS year
• Experience of Supporting Primary Aged Pupils Preferred
• Primary School with Superb Leadership - Teaching Assistant
• Outstanding Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• Immediate Interview for Teaching Assistant
A successful primary are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to support their Year 6 class. This Teaching Assistant post consists of supporting a Year 6 class for the rest of the academic year. This is an ideal Teaching Assistant post for any aspiring primary teacher who wants their career to be in upper key stage 2.
This Teaching Assistant post will enable you to develop your inter personal communication skills and hone your teaching ability within an outstanding learning environment. The school develop their staff well and any aspiring primary teacher will be given exceptional CPD.
Found near Windsor, this school is a 2-form entry primary and is 10 minutes from the nearest station.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.