Teaching Assistant - Support a Year 4 Class in Wandsworth
Looking to begin your career in primary education this year? Would you like to lay the foundations for a rewarding career by becoming a Teaching Assistant in a primary school in Wandsworth, South West London?
Would you like to observe fantastic practice by supporting pupils as a Teaching Assistant?
• Primary Teaching Assistant Posts
• Outstanding Primary School in London – Teaching Assistant
• October Start – Long term full time until July 2020
• Exceptional Teaching Throughout the School
• Outstanding Primary in Wandsworth - Teaching Assistant
• Exceptional Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring Primary Teacher
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to aspiring teachers
This position has been created to support a highly talented and ambitious graduate who would like to take the opportunity to work as a Teaching Assistant. On successful appointment, this Teaching Assistant position will give you the chance to see how a school operates throughout the academic cycle and the challenges and rewards all staff enjoy.
This will provide you with vital and career defining experience in the Education sector that will make you stand out from your contemporaries. The school requires energetic Teaching Assistants with boundless enthusiasm as you will be tested in many ways throughout your placement.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.