Teaching Assistant Required with Good Standards of Written & Spoken English - Lambeth
This top London primary school are looking for a graduate who is able to support Year 6 pupils in both English and Maths as a Teaching Assistant.
If you are a bright graduate and aspiring Primary Teacher, then this Year 6 Teaching Assistant post is waiting for your application.
• Teaching Assistant Post for Aspiring Primary Teacher
• Teaching Assistant Post Supporting Year 6 Pupils
• Interviewing Soon - Primary NQT Post Starting September
• Teaching Assistant Required with Good Standards of Written & Spoken English
• Expanding Primary School in London – Year 6 Teaching Assistant
• Behaviour in the School is Outstanding/ Teachers Teach Effectively in all Lessons
• Improve General EPGS (English, Punctuation, Grammar and Spelling) as Teaching Assistant
• Teaching Assistant - 5 Mins from Tube Station – Northern Line
• This is a Primary school in which achievement, structure, teaching dynamic and teacher/parent relationships make it one of the best environments to teach in South London
The Teaching Assistant post will include supporting pupils in two Year 6 classes with differing levels of abilities in literacy and numeracy. The school are keen to give extra support to improve the key areas of literacy and numeracy, which it is hoped will boost SATS results in May. They are especially keen to improve standards of writing and improve general EPGS (English, Punctuation, Grammar and Spelling).
As such, any graduate Teaching Assistant with a strong academic background that demonstrates their capability to support in literacy and numeracy will be highly considered.
The position is ideal for a graduate and future Primary Teacher with experience of working with children of a similar age. This is a well settled and energetic Year 6 class with one eye on completing their SATS in May. As such the ideal Teaching Assistant will have a good standard of literacy and numeracy, and feel confident enough to work with small groups of pupils from the first day of their appointment.
The school has many extra-curricular activities and enterprises that all Teaching Assistants are encouraged to support and contribute too. Any Teaching Assistant with an interest in sports will boost their chances of appointment.
This highly regarded primary school is found in London and is 5 minutes away from the nearest tube station on the Northern Line.
This is a rare opportunity to work within a dynamic environment as a Primary Teaching Assistant, so get your application in to this London school today! Click ‘Apply now’ to send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff today.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.