Teaching Assistant Post Supporting Reading & Literacy Intervention - South London
An outstanding primary school in South London are looking to appoint an English graduate to support reading and literacy intervention. This Teaching Assistant post is ideal for a first class English graduate looking for long term paid work experience in a school prior to applying for a PGCE or any school based initial teacher training.
This Teaching Assistant post will run until the end of the academic year and will provide the successful applicants with exceptional experience. The school are looking to appoint a graduate Teaching Assistant who can support all pupils with reading and literacy intervention.
If you are a first class English graduate and you would like to work in a primary school as a Teaching Assistant, then you should apply for this role.
• Graduate Teaching Assistant Positions
• Teaching Assistant Post Supporting Reading & Literacy Intervention
• Outstanding Primary School in London – Teaching Assistant
• Immediate start – Long term full time until July 2020
• Exceptional Teaching Throughout the School
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.