Teaching Assistant - Exceptional Primary Barnet
Are you a graduate with a degree in Education, English or any core subject and are keen to become a Primary Teacher?
Would you like to gain essential classroom experience prior teacher training at successful and supportive primary school?
Teaching Assistant Role
• Graduates Required – Teaching Assistant
• Gain Valuable Teaching Experience / High Achieving Primary in North West London
• Outstanding Primary School in Barnet – Teaching Assistant
• September Start – Long term full time until July 2020
• Exceptional Teaching Within the School
• Outstanding Primary in London - Teaching Assistant
• Exceptional Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring Primary Teacher
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to aspiring teachers
Teaching Assistant will need:
• Must have a 1st Class or 2:1 Degree from a reputable University
• You must be confident and proactive
• Good academics across GCSE & A Level is essential
• Must be an aspiring Primary Teacher
• Highly sought-after Primary School
• Plenty of CPD & additional training provided throughout
• Supportive and creative ethos
• Creative teaching approach
• Located in the Borough of Barnet
• Great public transport links – parking available
To apply for this Teaching Assistant opportunity, send your CV to Fiona at EduStaff today!
Please note: Due to the volume of Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Teaching Assistant | Primary School | Barnet