Teaching Assistant | North West London, London
A successful primary school based in Camden are looking to appoint an experienced Teaching Assistant for a long-term position.
The primary Teaching Assistant will be working across KS1 providing support to teachers, working with children in small groups and individually and supervising all activities in the classroom. You will be resilient, pro-active with a can-do attitude.
The school has a solid reputation for training first-class primary teachers in its own in-house teacher training program. This is an ideal opportunity for aspiring primary teachers!
Teaching Assistant Role
• Experienced Teaching Assistant
• Teacher Training Opportunity
• KS1 – Teaching Assistant
• Running and helping interventions
• Supporting class teachers
• September – Long Term & Full Time
• £60 - £70 per day
• Located in the Borough of Camden
Teaching Assistant will need:
• Must have a 1st Class or 2:1 Degree from a reputable University
• You must be confident and proactive
• Good academics across GCSE & A Level is essential
• Must be an aspiring Primary Teacher
• 2 Form Entry - Camden
• Creative and supportive primary
• Plenty of CPD & additional training provided throughout
• Supportive, friendly team
• Creative teaching approach
• Located in the Borough of Barnet
• Good Tube Links – Northern Line and National Rail
To apply for this Teaching Assistant opportunity, send your CV to Tom England at EduStaff today!
Please note: Due to the volume of Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Primary Teaching Assistant | Teacher Training Opportunity | Camden