Teaching Assistant | North West London, London
Looking to build experience supporting students in small groups and on a one to one basis? Keen to learn from excellent teachers who can show you the art of successful teaching?
A graduate with an outstanding academic record and a charismatic personality to match is wanted to join this acknowledged secondary school in Camden, North West London, as a Graduate Teaching Assistant.
• Teaching Assistant position available as a Long Term/Interim, Full-Time position
• ‘Good’ Ofsted Rated secondary school
• Potential to be onboarded to the schools teacher training programme
• Starting immediately
• Daily rate at £60- £70
• Open to graduates with a 2:1 or above
Graduate Teaching Assistant Specification and Role:
• Strong graduate with a degree at a 2:1
• Commit yourself to a TA role for the full academic year
• Display a passion for education
• Work closely with small groups of students, set them targets and push them to excel set targets
• You will be supporting teaching and learning across the school and you will be providing support to EAL/SEN pupils
• You will fulfil a multi-faceted role, supporting as and when needed
• Support staff are often kept on as part of the School Direct scheme.
• This school provide an exceptional, all-round education
• Broad extra-curricular options available to all students
• Talented and committed staff team
• Great strength of relationships between staff, students and families
• Wonderfully diverse community in terms of both academic and cultural backgrounds
If you would relish the chance to work at this highly regarded secondary school, apply for this
Teaching Assistant role without hesitation! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV to Tom England at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of Experienced Graduate Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.