Teacher of ICT & Computing, Hounslow- Sept 2020 | London West, London
Teacher of ICT & Computing, Hounslow- Sept 2020
• 1st September 2020 start
• Full Time & Permanent
• M1-M6 or Upper Pay Spine
• Suitable for NQT’s- 1st July start!
The Role & Person Specification- Teacher of ICT & Computing
This is an opportunity for a passionate Teacher of Computing with ICT to join a team of experienced, successful, and highly supportive teachers working in a high-quality, well-resourced environment. They are delighted that the Department has been selected by the DfE to pilot the new T Level in Digital Production from September 2020. This vacancy would suit both a newly qualified teacher and a more experienced teacher! If this is you, we want to hear from you!
To be considered you must be able to offer the following.
• Be a fully qualified UK Trained Teacher with a PGCE
• Ability to teach Computing to Key Stage 5
• A passion for enthusing young people about Computing
• An interest in innovative pedagogy and courses
• Teaching creative, interactive lessons and sharing best practice and ideas
The school- Teacher of ICT & Computing
As a Lead Teaching School, this school nurtures their trainee teachers to thrive and offers their more experienced teachers great career progression opportunities. They focus on collaborative teamwork and a positive ‘can do’ attitude throughout the whole school for the benefit of their students and the community and to promote staff wellbeing.
This school can offer:
• Extensive support, guidance, and training in becoming the best teacher you can be
• Great opportunities for development and progression within the ICT and Computing Department and the school
• Funded C.P.D. including N.P.Q. Leadership courses
• A programme of amazing extra-curricular and international visits and exchanges
• Workload reducing initiatives
If you have been seeking an opportunity such as this! Then do not hesitate to click apply now! Send your updated CV & Covering letter to Kirsty at Edustaff
Successful applicants will be contacted