Start your Primary Teacher Training in Suffolk
Train to become a Primary Teacher in Suffolk!
Edustaff are delighted to be working in partnership with a successful teaching school in Suffolk to help them to appoint the next cohort of talented Primary Teachers for their partner schools in Bury St Edmunds, Haverhill, Newmarket and Sudbury.
Are you passionate about Primary Education?
Are you looking to commence Primary teacher training from September 2020?
Are you hoping to utilise the remainder of this academic year to take on a support role within a Primary School so you can build up a strong foundation of experience?
Trainee Primary Teacher – Job Summary
***Primary Teacher Training places available from September 2020
***Join one of the most progressive Primary School networks in East Anglia.
***Placement school will be based in Bury St Edmunds, Haverhill, Newmarket or Sudbury
***Become a member of a successful, experienced and ambitious team of teachers and have access to invaluable school and classroom experience
***Take on a Teaching Assistant role for the remainder of this academic year so you can build your classroom experience
***Pay rate would be £60-£88 per day from now until the end of the academic year
***Salaried ITT places available next year
Trainee Primary Teacher - Job Specification:
- 2:1 or First-Class Honours degree required ideally with a focus on education/child development.
- GCSEs of C or above within Maths, English and Science.
- A patient, calm and resilient personality with a good sense of humour and the ability to deal with challenging situations with a positive mindset.
- The passion and dedication needed to inspire the minds of the next generation and to help them to get the best possible Primary Education they can.
- Must be able to give practical examples of times when you have motivated or inspired the 4-11 age range.
If you are a driven, hard-working graduate who is fully committed to making a positive impact on the education of the next generation, we would love to hear from you today! Send your CV and covering letter to Matt Burgum at EduStaff by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted for this Trainee Primary Teacher role in Suffolk.