Speech & Language Teaching Assistant - Ideal for any Graduate Seeking Career Progression in this Field
A primary in SW London, with superb inclusion, are looking to appoint an aspiring Speech and Language Therapist to support their SEN pupils. The ideal Teaching Assistant will be able to assess the pupils under their supervision and record all findings for the school to consider.
This Speech & Language Teaching Assistant post is ideal for any psychology or speech and language graduate seeking career progression in this field. This Speech & Language Teaching Assistant post is supporting pupils with speech and language difficulties. The school would accept applications from a graduate in Linguistics or English Language if they are committed to supporting pupils with Speech & Language issues.
• Psychology/Speech & Language/Linguistics Graduate Required
• Primary Teaching Assistant position available as a 1 Year Fixed Term
• SW London – Speech and Language Teaching Assistant Post
• SEN Teaching Assistant for Aspiring Speech and Language Therapist
• Leading Primary school - Teaching Assistant
• Immediate Interview - Teaching Assistant
• £75-85 per day depending on experience
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.