Speech & Language Learning Support Assistant | London West, London
Speech & Language Learning Support Assistant – Hillingdon- Sept 2020 start!
Are you a graduate with a passion for special educational needs and in particular speech and language? Would you like to join an ‘Outstanding’ mainstream primary school where you can develop your skills and experience with the support of a highly experienced and supportive SENCO? Are you keen to make a difference to a young student’s education and school life?
If you would feel rewarded by the success of your pupils and becoming a respected and highly valued member of this primary school in Hillingdon, West London wants you as a Speech & Language Learning Support Assistant!
- Speech & Language Learning Support Assistant – Sept 2020 start!
- Inclusive mainstream School located in Hillingdon, West London
- Daily rate between £60 and £80 based on experience
- Long Term/Interim, Full-Time role
- Specialist support from a highly regarded Inclusion team
- Warm and Happy environment
Person Specification & Role- Speech & Language Learning Support Assistant
For this Speech & Language Learning Support Assistant post, you must be;
• An inspiring graduate who has experience supporting SEN children and is able to work effectively in challenging situations
• A Speech & Language Learning Support Assistant graduate who has the skills to develop positive a professional bond with their pupils through their supportive and nurturing approach and effective communication techniques
• This KS2 Speech & Language Learning Support Assistant position involves working primarily on an individual basis with a Year 4 student who has moderate speech and language difficulties. The child has made excellent progress over the last few years and the school is keen for this to continue.
The School- Speech & Language Learning Support Assistant
The school is driven to maintain and exceed its excellent standard of teaching since receiving an 'Outstanding' grade from Ofsted. Inclusivity is a key philosophy throughout this school and is recognised for its excellent SEN provision which in turn sees a high amount of SEN pupils in attendance.
In-school experience like this Speech and Language Teaching Assistant role will help you stand-out from your competition, reinforcing your application for future career opportunities. If you feel you match the requirements of this role, then secure a place and click Apply Now, sending your CV to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff today!
Please note: due to the volume of Speech & Language Learning Support Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.