Speech and Language - Teaching Assistant | Central London Pr
Do you have ambitions to become a Speech and Language Therapist in the future and are keen to secure a SEN/ Speech and Language Learning Support role?
Perhaps you are on the path to become an Educational Psychologist and are looking to build on your SEN and classroom experience?
If so, this could be the Speech and Language/SEN - Teaching Assistant opportunity you have been looking for?
Speech and Language - Teaching Assistant
• Speech and Language - Teaching Assistant Required
• Fantastic SEN & Speech and Language -Teaching Assistant Opportunity
• Excellent SENCO & Inclusion Policy – Teaching Assistant
• Long Term - September 2019 – July 2020
• Primary School with ‘excellent’ Leadership - Teaching Assistant
• Westminster based - Primary School with Exceptional SEN provision
• Outstanding Teachers and SEN professionals
• Central London Opportunity
Teaching Assistant will need:
• Must have a 2.2 or Above Degree from a reputable University
• SEN or Speech and Language experience
• Good academics across GCSE & A Level is essential
• Must be an aspiring SEN or Speech and Language professional
Speech and Language – Teaching Assistant Role
This rewarding SEN / Speech and Language -Teaching Assistant will see you supporting pupils that have challenges with communication and development. All the children have SEN and Speech and Language needs and require additional support within this mainstream primary school.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for SEN and Speech and Language and be patient, proactive and resilient. You will have the opportunity to be surrounded by some incredible professionals such as SENCO, Educational Psychologist and Speech and Language Therapists.
The role will present challenges but will also be incredibly rewarding when you see pupils making progress. You will also have access to school-based and external training to support you in your role.
To apply for this Teaching Assistant opportunity, send your CV and covering letter to Fiona at EduStaff today!
Please note: Due to the volume of Speech and Language -Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Speech and Language -Teaching Assistant – Central London - Speech and Language - Teaching Assistant