Spanish Teacher - QTS Holder | South East London, London
Spanish Teacher – Bexley – September 2021
You MUST be a UK trained Teacher and hold UK QTS to apply for this role
• Spanish Teacher Post
• Bexley, SE London
• Permanent Spanish Teacher Post
• Outer London Spine – MPS / UPS
• September 2021
• Spanish NQTS Welcome to Apply
We are looking to recruit a permanent full-time Spanish Teacher to join a large, thriving, friendly MFL department. The successful Spanish Teacher will have the opportunity to teach across the age and ability range to A-level.
This school is a vibrant school, with a commitment to enhancing the lives of all young people, regardless of their ability or aptitude.
They develop students’ knowledge, academic excellence and character by building their resilience, compassion and ambition. These core values provide our young people with the wisdom and independence to make the right choices and lead happy, fulfilled lives.
• More opportunity to develop your career
• Support in extending your career through an enhanced CPD programme
• 10 INSET days a year
• Dedicated time for professional development every Monday afternoon
• The chance to work a forward-thinking Trust to guarantee quality education for all
• Like-minded colleagues
• Use of free fitness Centre dedicated to improving all aspects of the school
• A two-week break in autumn half term.
This School is a large, mixed school on the Bexley/Kent border. The school is located 20 minutes away from the Dartford Tunnel, M25, Abbey Wood Crossrail and the A2 is 10 minutes away.
This is the ideal school for you to expand your skills and experience, and a great chance to gain the momentum for your career progression whilst really enjoying teaching. Take advantage of this great opportunity to work as a Spanish Teacher in a supportive secondary school in Bexley, SE London; click 'Apply now' to send your CV to Lee Rayner at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.