Social Sciences Teacher | South East London, London
Social Sciences Teacher – Bexley, SE London – September 2020
• Social Sciences Teacher Post
• Sociology / Psychology / KS3 RE
• Secondary Grammar School
• Permanent Contract
• September 2020
• NQT Suitable – Induction Year Supported
• Outstanding Ofsted
• Bexley, SE London
• Excellent Academic Results
This School has achieved superb academic outcomes in 2019 with KS4 progress 8 score of 0.57 and a KS5 grade of 3.
They are an Outstanding school looking to appoint an ambitious and enthusiastic Social Sciences Teacher to join and strengthen their friendly and successful Social Sciences team.
The role is to teach Sociology, Psychology and KS3 RE.
‘As a Social Sciences Teacher – You Can Expect’
• Motivated, Hardworking Students
• A Supportive Leadership Team
• High Expectations of Behaviour Supported by Established Systems and Protocols
• Bespoke, High-Quality Professional Development
• Opportunities to Have an Input into Teaching and Learning Across the School as Social Sciences of Our School Improvement Group
• Accelerated Career Opportunities for Aspirational and Talented Staff
• An Extensive Well-Being Package
‘Successful Social Sciences Teacher Should Have’
• Enthusiasm and passion for teaching and developing young people
• An engaging and optimistic approach
• High expectations and a belief in the potential of young people to achieve
• Strong communicator wanting the best for each student
Do not miss out on the amazing chance to work in a truly impressive Grammar School in Bexley as a Social Sciences Teacher this September.
Click 'Apply now' to send your CV to Lee Rayner at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.