SEND Teacher- West London | London West, London
SEND Teacher, West London- Sept 2020
• SEND Teacher
• September 2020
• Full Time 7 Permanent position
• Salary: MPS/UPS SEN Allowance
• Suitable for NQT’s
This ‘Outstanding’ nurturing primary school are seeing to appoint an enthusiastic, passionate and nurturing SEND Teacher to join their team
The school- SEND Teacher
This is a popular four form entry school with a Hearing-Impaired Provision (HIP). As a school, they pride themselves on providing a rich variety of opportunities for their children so that every one of them may be helped to reach their full potential and make the most of their talents.
• UK Trained with a PGCE
• Experience Teaching SEND students, either in a SEND or mainstream school
• Previous experience Teaching students with a Hearing Impairment
• Ambitious, innovative and hardworking
• An exceptional Teacher
• Passionate about learning and is able to inspire children to achieve their full potential.
If you feel that you match the requirements of this role, then we want to hear from You!
Click APPLY NOW! Sending you up to date CV to Kirsty at Edustaff to be considered for this role.
Please note; due to the volume of SEND Teacher applications, successful applicants will be contacted