SEND Food Technology Teacher | London West, London
SEND Food Technology Teacher- Hounslow Sept 2020
• Permanent Fulltime contract
• Experienced Teachers & NQT’s are welcome to apply
• MPS/UPS outer London SEN Points
Are you passionate about Food Technology? Can you inspire SEND students?
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated NQT or experienced Teacher of Food to join this successful and vibrant school.
We believe that through our learning, work and play we can nurture, challenge and inspire each other to achieve our full potential. As a new and expanding purpose built SEND school, we have fantastic opportunities for people to use their knowledge to teach, their passion to change lives and their enthusiasm to inspire.
The Role & Person specification
You’ll be making a difference! As an awesome Teacher you’ll help to nurture and teach a small group of pupils who have a diagnosis of Autism or Complex Needs. You will change their lives.
You’ll be developing your career! Whether you are a Mainstream Teacher looking to make the leap into the Mainstream or an experienced SEND Teacher with a strong track record, our extensive CPD programme and supportive leadership team will take you to the next level and help you develop your career into what you want it to be. We want you to be happy and to be the best version of yourself that you can be – we will help you to reach that goal.
You’ll relish your time at work and have the work-life balance to enjoy your time at home! We take our staff well-being seriously. Our staff team is welcoming and professional and we believe that you will find the school a great environment to work in.
Successful candidates will have:
• Enthusiasm and passion for teaching and developing young people with SEND.
• An engaging and optimistic approach;
• High expectations and a belief in the potential of young people to achieve
• Will be a fully qualified Teacher or NQT
• You will be able to work collaboratively to secure the best outcomes for all pupils
• If you have knowledge of THRIVE and an understanding of behaviour management strategies and how to apply them in the classroom that would be great, but if not, you just need the desire to learn
If this sound like the ideal role for you, then click apply now send your updated CV to Kirsty at Edustaff.
Please note, Due to the volume of Food Technology Teacher applications, only successful applicants will be contacted