SEN Trainee Teacher - Leading Croydon Special School
Are you an SEN experienced graduate? Is the next step training as an SEN Teacher, preferably on a paid, school based route?
If you would like to begin training for a Primary SEN PGCE, THIS YEAR, then now is the time to apply to the Premier Pathways programme!
Premier Pathways is a paid, school based programme that will allow every trainee to achieve Qualified Teacher Status and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham. This programme culminates in the accreditation of QTS and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham.
This leading Croydon Special School are seeking 2 Trainee SEN Teachers to start training within their school with immediate effect. The successful trainees will be working with, and supported by a very experienced, charismatic head teacher. The school will be able to offer the appointed Trainee SEN Teachers quality supervision and resources throughout their training period. The school are expanding and, as such, there are excellent opportunities for accelerated career progression.
The process is simple – if you are a graduate with experience of working with primary aged SEN pupils – then you need to send your CV today.
• SEN Experienced Graduates Considered in all Subjects– Premier Pathways Post
• Leading Croydon Special School in South London – Premier Pathways PGCE
• Immediate start – PGCE Placement Primary - Trainee Primary Teacher
• World Class Training - Premier Pathways PGCE SEN
• Opportunity for Graduates Looking to Train as an SEN Teacher
• Primary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Premier Pathways PGCE SEN
• Academic Primary School with Exceptional Support & Resources
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Premier Pathways SEN PGCE post is open to those with a degree and a strong desire to teach
If you agree that this Trainee SEN Teacher role could launch your career and this outstanding South London school sounds right for you – click ‘Apply now’ and send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.