SEN Teaching Assistant Working with ASD Pupils - Hackney | London East, London
Are you considering a career in primary teaching? Passionate about SEN? Seeking more SEN experience as an SEN Teaching Assistant?
If so, and you would like to support ASD pupils this academic year as an SEN Teaching Assistant, then apply today!
• SEN Teaching Assistant - Psychology Graduates Considered
• SEN Teaching Assistant based in the Hoxton area of Hackney, close to Central London
• SEN Teaching Assistant Post in a Autism Resource Provision
• SEN Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring Primary Teacher, Educational Psychologist or SEN Teacher
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders - SEN Teaching Assistant
• This SEN Teaching Assistant post is only open to aspiring teachers or educational psychologists
A diverse and exciting Hackney primary, with exceptional inclusion, are looking to appoint an SEN Teaching Assistant from September.
This SEN Teaching Assistant position will involve supporting 3 different ASD pupils in class and in individual 1:1 sessions. It is important that you have had some experience of working with pupils on the autistic spectrum and understand the patience needed to provide good support.
The successful Teaching Assistant will have the benefits of being trained by and learning from outstanding SEN professionals throughout the year.
This accessible primary school is found in Hackney and is only 10 minutes walk from Old Street tube station or the Hoxton Overground station.
Get ahead of the competition and apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant position in Hackney immediately! Send Jay Smy your cv by clicking the ‘Apply’ button..
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.